Turning your Pod On
- The Pod will turn on automatically as soon as the battery is securely locked into place on the Pod. A flashing purple light on the bottom of the unit will indicate the unit is booting up.
- The lights should soon flash green, indicating network connection, then stop. The Pod is still on when the Pod’s lights stop flashing.
- After the Pod goes through the startup sequence, the lights will not illuminate unless the Pod is actively locating or receiving a command.
- The light will turn green when the Pod establishes a good cellular connection or when GPS is in use.
- The light will turn blue when the Pod is receiving data or a command.
- The light will turn red and remain red during startup if the Pod is unable to connect to a cellular network. If this occurs, please remove the battery and try reconnecting the battery in an area with better cellular coverage.
- The light will flash red if the Pod battery is charged to less than 20%.
Turning the Pod off
- You must remove the Pod battery to turn the unit off.
Want to know more?
- Lights will not continue to flash but this does not mean the Pod is off.
- If you are having trouble getting a response from the Pod, please try turning it on outdoors under an open sky. It does not need to be outdoors every other time it is turned on.