The Activity Monitoring feature will constantly record your pet’s activity for up to 6 days when switched on. Once synced to your app, you can use this information to track fitness or for monitoring your pet’s habits and behaviors to help flag potential problems.
From the Activity Monitoring page you can:
- View a detailed summary of your pet’s walk, play and rest activity daily
- View a snapshot of your pet’s walk, play and rest activity by month
- Adjust your pet’s activity goals
Setting up your Activity Monitoring
For information on how to setup your Activity Monitoring, click here.
Daily & Weekly View
By default the Activity page will show your pet’s walk, play and rest statistics in detail for the current day and at a glance for the current week on the top of the screen. The daily view allows you to see a breakdown of your pet’s activity by the hour.
Click the calendar symbol in the top right corner of the page to view your pet’s activity data by month (first photo). You can also pull down on the screen to view the calendar view of your pet’s activity.
The Walk ring will fill to show the portion of the Walk goal that has been met for your pet. The ring will fill entirely when the daily goal has been met and a star will appear on the ring.
The Play ring will fill with the portion of the Play goal that your pet has achieved for the day. The ring will fill entirely when the daily goal has been met and a star will appear on the ring.
The Rest ring will fill with the portion of the Rest goal that your pet has achieved for the day. The ring will fill entirely when the daily goal has been met and a star will appear on the ring.
Your pet’s health is important so we’ve made it easy for you to track the amount of time they spending walking, playing and resting. When you set your daily targets you can see activity trends over time and make sure your pet is getting the exercise they need.
You can change your pet’s daily targets at any time by clicking on the Options Button int he top right corner. It may take time to find out what targets suit your pet!
Want to know more?
- If your Pod was off at any time you will see a gap in your Activity data
- You must have your Activity Monitoring switched to ON to sync the data to your app via Bluetooth
- Activity Monitoring has no impact on your Pod’s battery life
- Bluetooth syncing is only available with the mobile app, which is available on iOS and Android devices.
- When your pet acheives his goal for 2 or more categories (walk, play, rest) in one day, you will see a trophy appear for that day.