The Pod strap has been custom designed to endure the toughest of adventures which can make attaching the Pod a little difficult. We recommend you remove the collar from your pet before attaching the Pod. It will also help to unclip so it lays flat.
To attach Pod to your pet’s collar, use the rubber straps provided.
Attaching the Pod to the Collar:
- Feed the rubber strap through the slot on the Pod.
- Fasten it in place by stretching the most suitable hole A over the top of the button B
- Loop the strap around whatever item you choose to attach to.
- Cut off any excess strap to keep it neat. Alternatively, you can leave it if you’d like to reuse the strap.
Want to know more?
- To make it easier to attach, we recommend putting the rubber strap into hot water for 10-15 seconds to soften it up and then pat dry with paper towel before pulling it through. CAUTION: be careful not to burn yourself!
- The Pod will attach to collars and harnesses of all sizes, as well as other objects like bikes, drones, etc.