The Pod 3 has a small arrow light display at the base opposite the battery. When you put a fresh battery on the Pod the Pod will be on and the lights will flash.
The color of the lights will indicate the status of the Pod:
- Slow Flashing Purple Light – Device booting up
- Slow Flashing Green Light – All systems are working and Pod is connected to network
- Solid Red Light – Pod unable to connect to a cellular network
Should the light appear solid red upon start-up, please re-attach the battery and re-boot the Pod in an area with better reception.
- Intermittent Flashing Red Light – Low Battery
- Slow Flashing Blue Light – Command received by Pod
- Rapid Flashing Blue Light – Bluetooth active
- Flashing Green Light – GPS is starting
- Solid Green Light – GPS is active