Adventure recording stores a GPS location of your pet every 10 seconds. Due to the high amount of information being collected you’ll need to keep an eye on the battery – it usually lasts 6 – 8 hours when recording an Adventure. Sync your Adventure to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth when you’re finished recording and see it all right there on your screen.
With Adventure Recording you can:
- Start and stop your Adventure Recording
- View how many Adventures are synched and how many need to be synced
- View your pet’s duration, distance and territory covered for each Adventure
- View the trail covered by your pet
- Rename & delete Adventure Recordings
Recording an Adventure
Recording an Adventure is easy. You can access Adventures from the bottom of the Pet page.
- Make sure your Pod is on and you’re outdoors before starting your Adventure. Simply move the toggle switch to ON and the Pod will attempt to start the Adventure. Please be patient as this could take up to 2 minutes.
- Once an Adventure Recording has successfully started you will receive a push notification as confirmation (you’ll only receive a notification if you’ve enabled them in your phone or device’s settings). If you don’t see this message and the Adventure Recording toggle goes back to the OFF position you’ll need to try again later.
- Once the Adventure Recording starts you will see a timer indicating the length of the Adventure and the approximate battery life remaining on the Pod.
Stopping & Syncing an Adventure
When your Adventure Recording has successfully stopped, you’ll see a red badge in the bottom right corner of the Adventure Recording bar which indicates there is an Adventure Recording ready to be synced. The Adventure Recording will sync automatically when your device has Bluetooth on and your Pod is within range of it (approximately within 10 ft). To manually start a Bluetooth sync, pull down on the Pet Screen.
Delete or Rename an Adventure
- From the Pet Screen, click on the Adventures Bar to take you through to the Adventures screen where all of your recorded and synced Adventures are stored.
- Select the Adventure Recording you’d like to delete or rename.
- Click on the Options Button (the three dots in the top right corner). Click Delete Adventure or click Rename to assign a new name to the Adventure.
Duration, Length and Area Covered
- Duration – the length of time your Adventure recorded.
- Distance Traveled – the total distance your pet traveled during the Adventure Recording.
- Area Covered – the approximate total area your pet covered during the Adventure Recording.
Keyword Search: Start adventure, adventure, stop adventure, view adventure, sync adventure, adventure toggle, record, delay, blank, blank adventure, gps, locate, rename, delete adventure, stop adventure recording, rename adventure, share adventure, facebook