Turning your Pod On
- The Pod will turn on automatically as soon as the battery is securely locked into place on the Pod unit. Flashing purple lights on the bottom of the unit will indicate the unit has successfully been turned on.
- The lights should soon flash green, indicating network connection, then stop. The Pod is still on when the Pod’s lights stop flashing.
- After the Pod goes through the startup sequence, the lights will not illuminate unless the Pod is actively locating, receiving a command, or you are performing a status check.
- The light will turn green when the Pod establishes a good cellular connection and/or when GPS is starting/active.
- The light will turn blue when the Pod is receiving data and/or a command.
- The light will turn and remain red during startup should the Pod be unable to connect to a cellular network. If this occurs, please remove the battery and try reconnecting the battery in an area where a cellular network connection can be achieved.
- The light will flash red if the Pod battery is charged to less than 20%.
Turning the Pod off
- You must remove the Pod battery to turn the unit off.
Keywords: turn pod on, pod button, on/off, status check, check status, turn pod off, turn off, turn on, triangle button, lights, three lights, colour, color, colours, colors red light, redlight,